*** Pflichtmodule des masters Soziologie ***
For entry to the Master's program in Sociology, you need a previous subject-related education, which is specified in the subject-specific examination regulations under § 3.
The following requirements must be met:
- A recognized university degree according to § 3 section 4 ÜPO
- a bachelor thesis with a sociological topic
- the completion of the following scientific modules or equivalent achievements in the extent of 38 CP:
- Theorien der Soziologie (4 CP),
- Klassische Soziologie (5 CP),
- Aktuelle Themen der Soziologie (5 CP),
- Methoden der empirischen Sozialforschung (8 CP),
- Sozialwissenschaftliche Datenanalyse (8 CP),
- Techniksoziologie (6 CP) und
- Sozio-technische Transformation (2 CP).
If you have not already completed all of these coursework requirements, it is possible to make up some of them during the master's program. You will then be given conditions in the admission examination. However, admission is not possible if you have to make up for more than 18 CP